Get Things Done While Driving
Availability is the name of the game when getting things done while driving. Since your hands are on the wheel and your eyes are on the road, If you’d like to get more done while in your car, you’ll have to let people know you are available so they can call you.
Once the people you want to talk to know it’s a good time for you to talk, if it’s a good time for them to call you, they will. Therefore, if you’d like to get more done during your commute, you can plan ahead for meaningful conversations that you can take part in while driving.
What can I do?
- Catch up with friends and family.
- Get work related conversations off of your table.
- Talk with anyone you are in a personal project with.
How to let people know I can talk?
- Scheduling: one way is scheduling important enough conversations for the time you are driving.
- Texting: you can text the people you’d like to talk to ahead of your drive and let them know it’s a good time to talk.
- Tokilla: you can install Tokilla.